Curtis J. Dickinson
Curtis has been practicing law for over 25 years. After many years on the side of insurance companies, he now represents injured individuals against insurance companies. He has achieved significant success on behalf of his clients. Curtis also practices in areas of Nonprofit Law, representing churches and ministries in various legal and practical issues.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (Champion PAC Member, 2006- present)
- American Association for Justice (Member)
- Georgia State Bar Association (Member, 2001- present)
- Blue Ridge Bar Association(Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member, 1985- present)
- GTLA Public Relations Program (Chairman, 2012- 2013)
- Civil Justice PAC for GTLA (Board Member, 2012- present)
- Civil Justice PAC for GTLA (Champion Member, 2010- pesent)
- Christian Legal Society (Member)
- Cobb County Bar Association (Member)
- Admitted in Georgia and Indiana
- United States District Court: Northern District of Georgia, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals: Eleventh, Seventh, Sixth and First Circuits.
- J.D. Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, 1984
- Chairman, Moot Court Board
- ATLA Team Trial Advocacy Intramural Competition, First Place
- Regional ATLA Team Trial Advocacy, Runner-Up, Salt Lake City
- Appellate Advocacy Awards Intramural, Oral Advocate and Brief Writing
- Wagner Labor Law Moot Court Competition, NY
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, San Diego
- American Jurisprudence Award Contracts
- B.A . Anderson University, Anderson, Indiana, 1977
- President, Student Government Association
- Center for Public Service
- Varsity Wrestling
- Varsity Tennis
Curtis enjoys physical fitness (hot yoga), boating and zip lining hundreds of feet above the ground with his son. Musical theater has become an enduring passion, thanks to the enchantment of his crazy talented daughter and soulful wife. Several short term mission trips across the old Iron Curtain have taught him to love the people of the Smolensk Region of Russia. He’s learned that service to others brings unimaginable blessings and life is so good when we give.